Credit guide
Credit Guide
This document provides information about the loans provided by us.
We are registered to provide loans under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009 (NCCP Act) and hold Australian Credit Licence No 522267.  In summary the NCCP Act regulates the activity of lending, leasing, and finance broking.

If your loan is introduced to us by a mortgage manager, that mortgage manager may manage your loan for us. Our mortgage managers market and manage loans for us under a written agreement.
Key information
Our full name
MA Money Financial Services Pty Ltd ACN 639 174 315
Level 27 Brookfield Place, 10 Carrington Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000
Phone and Email
Australian Credit Licence No
Internal Complaints Officer contact details
The Complaints Manager, Level 27 Brookfield Place, 10 Carrington Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000.
1300 762 151 option 2
External Dispute Resolution Scheme contact details
AFCA (Australian Financial Complaints Authority)
Phone: 1800 931 678
We will need information from you
Under the NCCP Act, we are obliged to ensure that any loan or principal increase to a loan we arrange for you is not unsuitable for you.  To determine this, we will need to ask you some questions in order to assess whether the loan is not unsuitable for you.  The law requires us to:
  • make reasonable inquiries about your requirements and objectives;
  • make reasonable inquiries about your financial situation;
  • take reasonable steps to verify your financial situation, and your ability to repay the loan that we may provide you.
A loan will be deemed unsuitable if at the time of our assessment, it is likely that:
  • you could not pay or only pay with substantial hardship;
  • the loan will not meet your requirements and objectives.
For example, if you can only repay by selling your principal place of residence, it is presumed that the loan will cause substantial hardship unless the contrary is proved.  For this reason we must ask you to provide us with information relating to your financial situation, requirements and objectives.  It is therefore very important that the information you provide us is accurate and complete.
If you ask within 7 years of the date of the loan contract, lease contract, or principal increase, we must provide you with a copy of our credit assessment of your application.  We are only required to give you a copy of the credit assessment if a loan or lease contract is entered or the credit limit is increased.
Our internal dispute resolution procedures
We hope you are delighted with our services, but if you have a complaint you should notify us by contacting our Complaints Officer by:
  • telephoning: 1300 762 151 option 2
  • writing to: Level 27 Brookfield Place, 10 Carrington Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000
or by speaking to any representative of our business who will refer you to the Complaints Officer.
You should explain the details of your complaint as clearly as you can.  You may do this verbally or in writing.
When we receive a complaint, we will attempt to resolve it promptly.  However, for some complaints, this may take a longer, particularly where there are complicated circumstances to investigate or where we are required to engage with other parties.
Our external dispute resolution scheme
If we cannot satisfy your concerns, you may refer the complaint to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA), on the details specified above.  Our external dispute resolution provider is specified above.  AFCA provides a free service with an independent mechanism to resolve specific complaints.
You can obtain further details about our dispute resolution procedures and obtain details of our privacy policy on request.
If you have any questions about this credit guide or anything else about our services, just ask at any time.
This Credit Guide is effective from 30 August 2022.